Monday, February 8, 2016

Blog Intro

Hello and welcome to my new blog cataloging my adventures with the American Conservation Experience.  I will be working with ACE for the next six months working on trails throughout the great state of Arizona.  The typical ACE schedule is to work eight days straight and then have six days off so you can expect a new post or two roughly every two weeks.  Who knows what exactly I'll end up writing about but I can promise now there will be beautiful sunset pictures, a bit of insight into what it takes to build and maintain a trail, and plenty of my seemingly endless ramblings.  So if any of that interests you you've come to the right place. I'll do my best to keep it as interesting as I can.

Thanks for reading and I look forward to sharing my experiences with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment